: "Aww come on! Can't use "&" again? Stupid DA, why can't you make codes easier, how hard can it be to implement that one commonly used ampersand?!"
Good News & Bad News!
Let me start with the bad news first, iOS 7 so far.............
Honestly and to keep it short, it's too bright and far too colorful, as bad as
. But when it comes to flatness, the gradient and shading effect also don't look right, even far worse than Windows 8's Metro UI.
Now for the E3 side, bad news to start and can't say much as I'm no fan of consoles, 4 words, Always-Online Xbox One! BOOOooo.....
(Darn, I can't find a PLZ icon that shows crowds booing)
Oh yeah, let's go on with the Neutral News.
1. Battlefield 4, as long as it's still under EA control, it's doubtful. Moreover, I hope it don't utilize any similar stories again just like how Battlefield 3 utilized CoD Black Ops 1's storyline and style.
2. Command & Conquer : Generals 2 OR C&C 2013. Watched the trailer, it's looking good so far, BUT, as it uses the Generals formula, I won't encourage you to buy as when the Summit trailer back in 2012 said it'll use back the dozers & bottom bars. You might as well skip the game and concentrate on Starcraft 2 and its last expansion, Legacy of the Void. Starcraft 2 remains the best of the whole RTS kingdom when C&C is still dead as long as it has no high quality game WITH the use of MCVs and sidebars. I pray C&C 2013 is mod-able in order to bring back the sidebar and hopefully to restore the use of MCVs. After all, don't you think the game's factions look futuristic and the time has come to use MCVs rather than the old fashion and yet repetitive sidebars and dozers?
Now for the Good News!
1. Plants VS Zombies Sequel! Alright! It's about time! Will look forward to it, BUT again, we will be sure that it stays high quality despite Popcap belongs to EA today.
2. Call of Duty Ghost! About time to get out of the Black Ops series, hopefully this game don't give me the nausea and headaches which I experienced in Black Ops 2, Black Ops 1 is far worse when I never been so sick that I just vomited that time.
Although I still feel sorry for the workers that constructing a brand new CoD game yearly is more like an overclocked robot's job compare to professional companies like Valve & Blizzard which always take their sweet times to make a proper high quality game. Same old same old, Activision, you never always change yourself when it comes to development time.
3. Nvidia Shield console, wow, GOOD JOB! Nvidia, I already love you now, can't wait to get my hands on your mid-end Geforce 700 cards.
ATI can.... well..... I don't know what to say.
And a better share with
games too, awesome!
4. PS4, beats the Xbox One for disrespecting its fans and pinning them down with outdated graphics and if not getting-old hardware & the always-online problem (I would love to see it gets hacked to allow players to use it for offline play).
Overall, I'm still pleased with E3, no grudge as I prefer to hear more on the good news, worry little on the neutral and ignore the bad. Hope you all share your experiences so far on E3. Have a good time, everyone!
PS : I DON'T DO REQUESTS! Trades are for close friends only, and it's coloring only. Sorry for being like that, I'm a full time working person here!
Artists' pages I watch :
In memory of old members who can no longer come back to DA :